Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What is an American To Me?

 For me to be an American is to be proud whenever you hear the "Anthem Song". Written by a guy who fought a war for us also thinking "what is an American?" My mom came to California (Los Angles) to have a fresh new start with her family. I always ask her about her childhood stories and how it felt like.

Also she wants me and my sister to visit Guatemala to see all the great places she has described for us. There is a specific thing to be an American for everyone due to their opinion although for me is experiencing new people from different backgrounds and understanding there story.I always ask myself questions that i can's answer at all but keep popping in my head like "Why did they choose Red,White, and Blue?" even though I'm Hispanic i was naturally born in LA.

I still learn something new and each everyday about America and how great it is by doing so I can tell others who haven't has the slightest clue about America or a just a bit I'll try to help them about this wonderful place I call home!

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty cool that your mother wants you and your sister to go back to Mexico to see your family. I enjoyed your paper on how to be an american as well.

    ReplyDelete